Friday, December 27, 2013

Fact

assalamualaikum...

what's new guyysss?? errr nothing?? naa...it's okey....

so,i have to face something that it's hard to accept..why??u don't need to know la kan...just a simple personal thing...

in fact, i know i can't let it go from my memory...cisss....how could u(brain) think about that thing?!oh my mistake....not ur brain..but mine...

all people out there think(may be) the same as me...oh really??dush!dush!dush!i hate my feeling just know...so confusing!

actually, what are u trying to say Misz Mong??u're not crazy right??wakaka...even my finger conspired with my mind now..'they' said "misz, why are u like this?in a week of final exam??oh nooooo!!...don't do this to me..!i need to study for ur final!(mind said this)...oh noo...am i really torture u(mind)??

oh my mind...can u(memory) go out from my mind?i hate u..u oredy know it kan?so go...go...please get out from my mind!i don't want u to be my side!

are u out of mind Misz Mong??relaxxxx...cooolllll....there're always a ways to get rid of those thing....

first, thing positive...don't think about that thing..
second, pray and remember ur Creator...ALLAH S.W.T..
third, use ur study as an excuse for ur mind to not think an useless thinking...final around the coner!!


fighting!fighting!fighting!

tq... (~___~)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...